Keeping up with dl004d
I've been somewhat uninspired by my blog lately, and at least one of my faithful readers has noticed, and put me on probation. Probation! I've never been on probation for anything in my life! dl004d, do I need to wear some sort of electronic monitoring device? Will you be checking in on me to make sure I don't buy beer for the kids outside the liquor store? What do I have to do to get back on your good side -- pick up trash along the highway for 400 hours?
For awhile there I was trying to make it onto the dl004d "editor's salon" list -- I guess those dreams are out the window now... and so is making it into a good college...
I do have a few thing to post about in the coming days, so don't write me off all together!
For awhile there I was trying to make it onto the dl004d "editor's salon" list -- I guess those dreams are out the window now... and so is making it into a good college...
I do have a few thing to post about in the coming days, so don't write me off all together!
Labels: metablog
8 Comments:
Come on, now. Your copy is "editor's salon"-worthy and you know it.
I'm just trying to (re)toughen you up for your East Coast move. People out here weren't raised with good-old Midwestern values.
It's worth noting that your observant reader's wife updates her blog less often than you post to yours, yet she's not on probation. Fix! Fix!
Perhaps it is a fix. I heard Joey Crawford is the consultant in charge of running dl004d's "on probation" nominating list.
Well, there are some perks for being married to DL004D. Besides, I don't see anyone else juggling eating and sleeping with taking 18 credits this semester. I fully expect (and accept as my blogging duty) that as soon as I am done with school (a mere 2 and a 1/2 weeks left!!!) DL004D will put me on notice if I don't update my blog...
Wow, you juggle while eating and sleeping?
I'm glad I can just sit back here as you guys self-moderate yourselves in the comments. Quite the dust-up now that I'm on the editor's salon, eh?
But who the hell is Joey Crawford? (if it's a sports person, I don't really care...)
I do actually juggle and eat while sleeping--it was taught in the intro to nursing class I took last year. The only problem is that DL004D doesn't sleep so well now...
Yep. There are two ways to stay off the "probation" list: post regularly or marry me. Clearly, SJB has chosen the easier path.
Post a Comment
<< Home