Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bad idea jeans

For all my soap-operaish drama needs, I read the Canadian comic strip "For Better or For Worse."
Today's strip includes what I would deem an extremely unlikely and, let's not split hairs here, uncomfortable scenario: parents sell their house to their kids, but leave everything there. Kids move in to parents' old house but sleep on the same sheets, eat on the same plates, stare at the same pictures on the wall, sit on the same couch...

Don't do it Mike and Deanna! Buy your own house and fill it with your own crap!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! And wtf is up with April's sudden transformation into a doe-eyed little trollop?

4/19/07, 2:56 PM  
Blogger SJB said...

I think Gerald may be a bad influence. But he seemed so clean-cut!

4/19/07, 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little Eddie Haskell clone! When is Liz finally going to end up with Anthony? We all know it's going to happen.

4/20/07, 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home