Labels: Spain, Vittles
posted by SJB at 3:54 PM
Dad is gonna be drooling..but not for the tender bunnies!
You're wearing shorts in that picture! You American, you! :)So. Jealous. Of. Trip. Sigh.
In my defense, we were headed to the beach, and I'd observed a number of natives wearing shorts, so...But, yes, there's no denying I'm an American. Sigh.
Update: I've just learned that "el short es la última moda del verano," although I have a feeling my green REI hiking shorts don't really qualify as high fashion.
Well, I dunno--maybe REI hiking shorts *are* high fashion. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm an Assistant Professor of Spanish at a SLAC in New England. I blog about the profession, my place in it, and the other hours in the day.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Dad is gonna be drooling..but not for the tender bunnies!
You're wearing shorts in that picture! You American, you! :)
So. Jealous. Of. Trip. Sigh.
In my defense, we were headed to the beach, and I'd observed a number of natives wearing shorts, so...
But, yes, there's no denying I'm an American. Sigh.
Update: I've just learned that "el short es la última moda del verano," although I have a feeling my green REI hiking shorts don't really qualify as high fashion.
Well, I dunno--maybe REI hiking shorts *are* high fashion. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home