Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's not just for high school students anymore

Thanks to SJBlog reader Smoody for diagnosing my current condition:
sen•ior•itis: 1complete ambivalence toward anything remotely resembling responsibility brought about by an imminent and definitive transition to higher ground. 2Overzealous interest in drinking beer and playing hooky.
Also, this is what happened to my Cal mug last night, which I find to be an ominous sign:

Never fear: I will continue to blog about my condition until a cure is found.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... Maybe we could cure you by drinking beer and talking about topics unrelated to professional ambition? The hair of the dog, after all. No, wait... Something's not right here. Is it that drinking beer would only worsen your beer-drinking condition, or that it causes us to rant about professional issues? (I should point out that the "us" would seem to no longer include our illustrious blogger -- her chickens have hatched, after all). I'm confused. Beer, anyone?

4/7/07, 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home