Extra: Extra! Extra?
Well, I was indeed "featured" in two brief shots of the wedding crowd on last night's "How I Met Your Mother." dl004d and the Grand Marnier were kind enough to call me from the East Coast and give me the good news in advance, so I made sure I didn't blink at the 15 minute mark (of course, now dl004d thinks he's famous). If you look closely during this scene, you might be able to see that I'm talking and Alex (who is sitting next to me) is looking at his watch. This was the "wedding guests are getting bored and restless" footage that they shot of us, and I think this was where I did my finest work.
Even more prominently featured in last night's episode, however, was Margaret, who is almost run over by Scooter in the quick flashbacks to the wedding that end the episode. Here's a photo of us conferring with Carter Bays, the executive producer and friend of SJB I mentioned in my last post, outside the studio.
At this moment, if I remember correctly, I'd just told him I'd have to turn down his offer of becoming a permanent extra on HIMYM because I'd landed a job at Amherst. It was a tough call, but, alas, the glitzy and glamourous life of fame and fortune is not for me. Goodbye, Beverly Hills!
Even more prominently featured in last night's episode, however, was Margaret, who is almost run over by Scooter in the quick flashbacks to the wedding that end the episode. Here's a photo of us conferring with Carter Bays, the executive producer and friend of SJB I mentioned in my last post, outside the studio.
Labels: As Seen on TV
1 Comments:
Good thing it's taped. Missed Margaret...saw you and Alex!!
Post a Comment
<< Home