Mmm, Pentagons
In one of my finer moments, I purchased a chocolate Pentagon (milk, although dark and white were also available, as were Capitol buildings and militaristic bunnies) at a Costco in Washington, D.C. last weekend and gave it to dl004d and the Grand Marnier as a housewarming gift. Happily, it was a hit!
Labels: Vittles
4 Comments:
As any true visitor to the District would know, as soon as you cross the Potomac (which you did to get to Costco), you're in Arlington, Virginia. But since this is your first time staying at Casa Leaviderfer, I'll give you a pass. :) Oh, that Pentagon was so goooooood.
Man, I just can't catch a break from you people, can I?
Given SJB's actual presence in DC (and Virginia) last weekend, I'll venture to say she qualifies as a true visitor.
As a resident Virginian, I resent being lumped in with those high-falutin', power-drunk, double-breasted, lawyered-up, shaken-down, cashed-out, policy-wonked, bleeding-heart, steak-engorged and pork-bellied denizens of the District of Columbia, who are so vile and pathetic that not only do they not have a CostCo or a Pentagon, they don't even have a vote in Congress.
Post a Comment
<< Home