Labels: California, I don't give a shit if you watch the Weather Channel, The pooch
posted by SJB at 8:51 PM
Wow, the leaves all turned white overnight!
Girl, are you in trouble now!! Quit complaining and get out your shovel. take that from the muzzled one....
It's New England, wtf did you expect? Get over it.
I just want to clarify that I am not anonymous.
That is what is known as a "dusting." When my dogs go out, they sink.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm an Assistant Professor of Spanish at a SLAC in New England. I blog about the profession, my place in it, and the other hours in the day.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Wow, the leaves all turned white overnight!
Girl, are you in trouble now!! Quit complaining and get out your shovel. take that from the muzzled one....
It's New England, wtf did you expect? Get over it.
I just want to clarify that I am not anonymous.
That is what is known as a "dusting." When my dogs go out, they sink.
Post a Comment
<< Home