Yes. As of 2:38 this afternoon, I am Dr. SJB, Ph.D. The last 24 hours were slightly harrowing, as I had to send one more
friendly reminder email to MI(A), Reader #2, to emphasize the fact that I was planning on filing on Wednesday, that I had everything ready, and would he be so kind as to sign on the dotted line so I could graduate? Luckily, this seemingly innocent but sublimely machiavellian email worked its magic: when I got to campus today, my signature page had been signed overnight, as if by elves, and I was ready to go.
So, to answer the pending questions:
Will SJB get the last signature?
Yes!Will her margins be off when she goes to file?
No!What happens if they run out of lollipops at the Degrees office?
Although they almost forgot to give it to me, I made sure that I walked outta there with the traditional "PhinisheD" lollipop, as pictured below.How many beers will she drink once that sucker is filed?
Um, a few.

Labels: Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
1 Comments:
Congratulations Dr. SJB!!
Post a Comment
<< Home